The term "fanny pack cooler" may sound like an odd mashup of nouns that don't belong together, but Target is making this hybrid a reality - in the most chic, affordable way possible, naturally. The retailer recently rolled out its new Sun Squad collection of products for Summer, and among the pastel pool floats and beach-ready lounge chairs are a handful of belt bags lined with insulated material to double as tiny, hands-free coolers.
What sort of situations would these fanny packs be useful for, you ask? Here are a few ideas I've got up my sleeve:
- Toting around snacks like apple slices on a walk or hike
- Keeping your beach drinks cold without having to lug a hefty cooler through the sand
- Storing popsicles or ice cream sandwiches for on-the-go consumption
- Making sure your canned Rosé stays chilled before outdoor sipping
- Carrying a sandwich to the park for a picnic
At the moment, there are two designs available on Target.com - a pink grapefruit one and an iridescent, mermaid-y one - although it looks like there's an additional leafy design in Target stores as well. Keep reading to snag the fanny pack-cooler hybrid you never knew you needed in your life. Which pattern will you...