It's been an interesting last few weeks around this household. My grammie would always say something good for something bad (or at least my mom said she said this) soo here goes...
- My grammie passed away on Thursday, August 26th, 2010. My grammie was my world and I was hers. You see I was the first grandchild, therefore, I could do no wrong. My sister would often get mad because of the fact that you could always tell I was the first grandchild.
- My Cameron went back to his dad on Saturday. I love spending time with him and the time goes so fast. I can't get enough time with him!
- Cameron's pappy passed away on Sunday. When you talk about how my grammie was with me... that was Cam and his pappy. It was a tragic accident and everyone in the family is in shock Cam's dad said.
The GOOD!!!! (and these are really good things too!)
- I know without a doubt that my Grammie is in heaven and is with her sisters and my grampie and is having an absolute blast. She was the last of 7 sisters (and 1 brother!) and I can remember them going to church and playing cards and drinking coffee together.
- MY CAMERON IS MOVING BACK SOUTH!!!!! And closer (like 4 hours close!)... They are moving to Corbin,KY.
- Something Cameron said to his dad about his Pappy passing was that he knows he's in Heaven looking down on him.
- IT IS SO WONDERFUL THAT EVEN THOUGH WE ARE ALL SAD ABOUT MISSING THESE PEOPLE THAT THESE PEOPLE ARE HAPPY AND IN HEAVEN.
Now, I've got to get right with my life. I used to go to church all the time and be really involved and I don't do squat now. So It's going to be done. I will need help but it will be done!